Since our inception, the attorneys at Buckley Wynne & Parese have fought for justice for our clients.
Below is a summary of some personal injury verdicts and settlements we have won for our Connecticut clients.
- $9,000,000 - Settlement - Spinal cord injury/paralysis arising from construction accident
- $6,400,000 - Verdict - Pole Vaulter- paraplegic
- $500,000 - Settlement - Recreational Negligence- orthopedic injuries
- $300,000 - Verdict - Workplace acid burn accident
- $275,000 - Verdict - Excessive force- concert venue- ACL injury
Racketeering and Fraud
- $7,500,000 - Judgment - Federal Court Judgment - Racketeering and Fraud
- $4,000,000 - Settlement - Police Liability/ Wrongful Death
- $650,000 - Settlement - contested motorcycle crash resulting in fatality
- $3,000,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- head trauma and orthopedic injuries
- $2,850,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- significant orthopedic injuries
- $1,300,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- back surgery
- $1,200,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident
- $1,100,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident/ Wrongful Death
- $1,000,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident case against a drunk driver.
- $800,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- complex regional pain syndrome (RSD)
- $735,000 - Settlement - Pedestrian hit by motor vehicle with extensive injuries.
- $650,000 - Settlement - Motorcycle Accident- $150,000 over policy limits/bad faith
- $500,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- orthopedic injuries
- $498,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- head trauma and orthopedic injuries
- $475,000 - Arbitration Award - Motor Vehicle Accident- cervical, lumbar and head injuries
- $350,000 - Settlement - Police Chase/ ATV Accident
- $289,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- aggravation of preexisting cervical and lumbar injuries
- $250,000 - Settlement - Motor Vehicle Accident- knee laceration requiring surgery
- $250,000 - Settlement - Motor vehicle crash with cervical injury.
- $210,000 - Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident- aggravation of preexisting cervical condition
- $200,000 - Verdict - Motor Vehicle Accident - Plaintiff’s injuries included a hip strain, neck strain, low back strain and headaches.
The insurance company’s last offer was $15,000. The jury returned a verdict of $200,000.
- $175,000 - Settlement - Motor vehicle crash with wrist injury.
- $2,100,000 - Settlement - Premise Liability- lower extremity injuries and complications at a commercial establishment
- $175,000 - Verdict - Premise Liability
- $1,800,000 - Judgment - Liquor Liability- multiple facial fractures, scarring, traumatic brain injury
- $1,500,000 - Settlement - Police Liability
- $950,000 - Settlement - Legal Malpractice
- $850,000 - Settlement - Medical Malpractice
- $600,000 - Verdict - Medical Negligence involving suicide by Plaintiff’s decedent
- $600,000 - Settlement - Sexual Abuse Victim
- $500,000 - Settlement - Product Liability- refrigerator fire
- $385,000 - Settlement - Product Liability- defective table saw